- check my alarm seven times before bed.
- say, "I love you" before hanging up the phone with my husband...or mom...or dad...or brother....
- wash my hair first in the shower, so I can leave my conditioner on the longest.
- drink real Coke.
- mean to call people back when I say I will.
|I always find something to buy at Target, like these mirrors!|
|I always steal as many smooches as possible from this ladybug!|
- actually remember to call people back
- text them instead because I don't feel like actually talking.
- rewash a load more than once because I forgot to dry it.
- act like I know people because I read their blogs.
- cry at commercials.
- eat a bite of my meal before I remember to pray.
- pretend that I'm a singer, and then sing really loudly to no one but myself.
|I sometimes force my husband to take selfies in the car before date night.|
- touch raw ground beef. Ever. Seriously.
- eat spinach leaves. Gross.
- forget to kiss my husband good-bye in the mornings.
- turn down ice cream.
|I never get tired of this man...|
|...or this view.|
Check out Total Tippins Takeover to see Amy's list!