Monday, September 2, 2013

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain? Still down 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes! I have some awesome friends who have let me borrow their maternity clothes to add to my collection. Honestly, I don't know how you could afford everything you need otherwise. 
Stretch marks? I've been slathering on tummy cream every night, so fingers crossed!
Sleep? My legs are still hurting at night, but i have no problems sleeping soundly once I fall asleep. 
Best moment of the week? I'm pretty sure that I felt Sawyer move this week. I mostly feel it at night, and sometimes I think I can see my stomach move, too.  I could watch it for hours! 
Miss anything? Cold deli meat. I really want a Jason's Deli ham and Swiss...like NOW.  
Movement? I'm pretty convinced that I've felt him, but I really want Andrew to feel him, too.  
Food Cravings? Still totally crazy about sweets. Any and all. 
Anything making your queasy or sick? Chicken makes me gag. Yuck. I can't even think about it. 
Gender? My prediction was right! We payed to have a gender scan done at 16 weeks, and we were so happy to see little boy parts. Daddy is already making big plans for his son! 
Labor signs? way too soon
Symptoms? He must be sitting on a nerve because my leg is constantly numb! 
Belly button? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? If you had asked me a few days ago, I would have said happy, but the past two days have been crazy. I'm definitely embarrassed to say that I have alternated between crying and yelling a few times. 
Anticipating? Getting the nursery ready!
Baby Names? Sawyer Hearn Clower

Proverbs 16:9 
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment