Tuesday, September 11, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...


As I was doing my daily stalking reading of some of my favorite blogs. I fell upon this little gem over at MamaLaughlin.  I decided I'd roll with it because I love to talk about myself. Really. 

If you really knew me...
...you'd know I love to be in control. All the time. 
...you'd know my favorite breakfast is a Starbuck's Frappucino and a slice of CLASSIC coffee cake. 
...you'd know that I could eat a whole box of macaroni and cheese by myself. 
...you'd know that when I sing in the car I pretend to have an audience in front of me. 
...you'd know I'm a sucker for the underdog.
....you'd know that I have to check my alarm seven times before I can go to sleep.
...you'd know that I am afraid of death. 
....you'd know that my mind comes up with worse case scenarios and I can convince myself to believe they are actually happening...or will happen...then I call Katie to confirm I am NOT crazy.
...you'd know that I actually am crazy. 
...you'd know that peanut butter M&M's are my favorite.
...you'd know that I've always wanted to a be teacher. Always.
...you'd know that my husband has had my heart since high school.  
....you'd know how badly I want to be a mommy.  
...you'd also know that I'm convinced I will be the best damn mother in the world.
...you'd know that my heart belongs to the Lord. 
...you'd know that praise and worship is my favorite thing of all time.
...you'd know that I can't listen to STAR 94 when they are doing their Children's Wish-A-Thon.
....you'd know I'm convinced Miranda Lambert would definitely want to be my BFF.
....you'd know that money gives my anxiety.
...you'd know that I'm a major daddy's girl. 
...you'd know that I heart cheerleading and I hope to be a cheer mom one day. 
...you'd know that clutter drives me insane.
...you'd know that my house is always cleaner than my car. 
...you'd know that I talk to my mom once twice three times a day.
...you'd know that I often say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. Then I have anxiety about it.
....you'd know that I'm obsessed with reality tv, and my husband is obsessed with golf.
....you'd know that the golf thing could be a whole post in and of itself. 


1 comment:

  1. I am totally laughing because it is all true! Do you really have to check the alarm 7 times? May need to increase that Zoloft :) Says your mom.

    ReplyDelete