What I'm Loving:
- The warmer days. It's not too hot and not too cold. Perfect recess weather.
- Award shows. Yes, it's a guilty pleasure.
- Hanging out with my sweet niece. Could you just die?!
What I'm Reading:
What I'm Waiting For:
- The beach! We're gearing up for a Spring Break trip to Gulf Shores.
- Beth Moore.
- Summer Break. Period.
What I'm Excited About:
- Putting the house on the market. Just a few more things to get ready...
- Eating crab legs at the beach.
- The clean house I'm sitting in. Hey, I worked hard for it to be this way.
What I'm Working On:
- Grading papers on time.
- Working out on a daily basis.
- Baby- making.
What I'm Enjoying:
- Grilling out with the hubs on these warmer nights.
- My new fave: Avocado and cottage cheese with my lunch. Delish.
What I'm Wearing:
- Old Navy jeans, a Georgia Bulldawgs pullover, and tennis shoes.
What I'm Singing:
- "I'll wear your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." You're welcome.
What I'm Needing:
- Some devotional time. That's why I'm looking forward to Beth Moore in May. She always knows how speak God's word directly to my heart.
What I'm Learning:
- That working out makes me feel good which puts me in a better mood which leads to a happier life. It's a ripple effect.
- God's timing is perfect.
What I'm Doing:
- A little of this and that. I don't think we've had a free weekend in forever!
What I'm Dreaming Of:
- A new house
- A new baby