Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah

Anyone else love that song like I do?  No?  I'm sure if Baby Clower is ever at Camp Granada his/her grandparents will be happy to save him/her! 

Andrew and I were so excited to tell both of our parents about the new bundle of joy. I had done a little lot of research on how to share the news, so I was armed and ready with plenty of ideas! 

My parents were on a cruise the week we found out, which actually turned out for the best, because I would have called my mom right away, but I'm so glad that I got to see her face instead!  Since my parents were coming back on a Saturday, we decided to wait until then to tell both of our parents. 

Andrew's parents, Gigi and Grandpaw, were surprised with this frame as house warming gift. 



My parents, Mimi and P-Paw, were given this book to unwrap together.  


By: Jean Reagan

Plenty of hugs ensued from both sets of thrilled grandparents! 

Big Sister is less than enthused since cousin Gracie has already told her what to expect...a lot less ball throwing.  Womp. Womp.  



Psalm 108:4
For great is Your love, higher than the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the skies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment