Friday, June 13, 2014

Four Months

Dear Sawyer,

If you're a true Clower, you're usually a little late to most things. So, forgive me for the fact that you're actually four month and two weeks as I'm writing this.  
You weigh 12 pounds and 15 ounces.  You never miss a meal time.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree on that one.  In fact, you really like to stretch out your meal times as long as possible. You've been known to nurse a bottle for a good 45 minutes, which is fine during the day, but a little less adorable in the middle of the night.  Of course, one look at your sweet face and all is forgiven. 
I do believe that you've even managed to turn me into a morning person.  Walking in to your room to a big smile and you chewing your toes is one of my favorite parts of the day. 

We celebrated Mother's Day in style.  First, we had a yummy breakfast with Gigi and Pawpaw.  Then, we had dinner at Mimi and P-Paw's house.  Mimi, Gigi, and I were so glad that you were here to celebrate with us this year. 


You were pitifully sick this month.  You scared us with what we thought was pneumonia, but turned out to just be an upper respiratory infection.  You had to have your first set of breathing treatments.  I burned a lot of calories dancing for you while Daddy held your mask.  It's the only way we could get you to sit still.  
I love watching you with your daddy.  You have suddenly become fascinated with the television, cell phones, and the computer.  We've started letting you watch Mickey Mouse Club House in the mornings, and your daddy and I continue to sing "Miska Mouska Mickeeeeyyy Mouse!" the entire rest of the day. 

Watching tv in Mommy and Daddy's bed


I'm still waiting for you to roll over, but you have become so much more active with your activity mat.  You found your feet and you love them.  Apparently, they're pretty tasty.  

You're such a ham, and I am really loving watching your personality develop each day.  The future holds amazing things for you, Sawyer. I can tell that you're going to be unstoppable. And I'll be by your side always. 

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment