Sunday, September 21, 2014

Seven Months

"Where we're going we don't need roads..." -Back to the Future

Dear Sawyer,

One day you'll be familar with this qoute once Daddy introduces you to the great movies of our time.  For now, just know, that I feel like I need a time machine.  The days and months are going by so quickly that I can barely keep up.....exactly the reason that I'm posting your seven month post a week before you're eight months. 
You're the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on, and your personality is the greatest combination of lover and stinker.  In fact, I'm very fond of referring to you as "my little stinker", especially when you cut your eyes, grin, and glance at me sideways.  Usually right before you do something you're not supposed to be doing. 



Your bottom two teeth finally decided to make their appearance after several weeks of torture on your poor gums.  We were all ready for those teeth, and we've been having tons of fun with new foods now.  You love yogurt melts and cheerios.  We decided to skip those yucky puffs when you started spitting them back at me.



 

You've taken to acrobatics now that you're trying to crawl.  I know that it won't be long until you take off.  For now, you're rocking on all fours, and you've recently started lifting one leg in the air.  You've also started growling.  I'm not sure where that came from, but I'm pretty sure you're just giving your best "Go Dawgs!" cheer.
 

Your dad and I just love you to pieces, stinker.

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment