Thursday, June 7, 2012

Real Housewives of Summer Break

Typical Day.

Woke up around 9:00. Checked Facebook from bed. (Doesn't everyone do that first thing?!) Snuggled with the dog. Put on my exercise clothes and headed to the gym.  That's right, people! I was present at the 10:00 am spin class this morning. Third day IN A ROW that I've been to the gym. (insert cheering here)

Consulted my To-Do list. First up, clean and organize both inside and outside freezers. I LOVE when Kroger has their frozen veggies 10 for $10.  You just never know when a recipe is going to need a pepper and onion blend.


I didn't stop there. I was on a cleaning frenzy, so I went ahead and decided to clean the entire house, add clean the entire house to my To-Do list, and check it off.







Next, I showered and curled my hair in anticipation of my hubby getting home from work put on my pajamas and scrolled through Pinterest.

Love,
Mrs. Clower

1 comment: