Monday, June 4, 2012

You is kind. You is smart. You is important.

As I was doing my daily (okay...hourly) scroll through Pinterest, I came upon this picture.





It's so true, and so easy to forget.


*Disclaimer: Those are not my feet. This is not my cool idea. If I knew where it originally came from, I would totally give them credit. 






I have struggled with weight my entire life; lose ten pounds, gain ten pounds, lose fifteen pounds, gain five pounds, and the cycle continues.  But, what is the number really? Who decided that the number should define me?  When I find that person, I'm going to punch them in the face.


So, being the teacher I am, I decided to create a little wordle for myself of all the WORDS that make me who I am. 




No, a number does not define me. 




Love,
Mrs. Clower

2 comments:

  1. "Elyse, you have a tattoo?!?"...of hello kitty on your foot? Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE more important than some number. You're absolutely beautiful! I have faith in you.

    ReplyDelete